Sunday, November 20, 2011

My first blog!

    During my senior year in college I visited a classroom in Baltimore, Maryland, and discovered that using education to help communities and families was going to make me happy. Today, I am a 6th grade teacher devoted to over 35 students who have changed my life and my vision… they have changed me.
    This is a blog dedicated to my career: Education. I will share different ideas, lessons, articles, quotes, and experiences, in hopes of helping others. Some of the posts will be in English, some in Spanish, and some in Spanglish!

Ideal teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross, then having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own.” -Nikos Kazantzakis

No comments:

Post a Comment